Experience in Occupational Therapy
- Working as a Managing director of Chetna Foundation since August 2017.
- Worked as a Sr. consultant Occupational therapist with Shakti4kids from September 2012 to April 2017.
- Worked with Vasant Valley School as a Pediatric Occupational therapist for children with special needs in Vasant valley school from April 2009 to august 2012.
- Worked as Clinical head & in charge of Multimode therapy for Children with Autism Spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy at UDAAN – INDIRA from July 2007 to March 2009.
- Worked in a Day care center for Schizophrenics funded by govt. of Netherland March 2004 to July 2005.
- Working as Guest Prof. for post graduate students with ISIC Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi since 2007
- Worked as a guest faculty for post graduate students at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi in 2008
- Certified Sensory Integration therapist by USC/WPS Southern California USA
- Trained in Handwriting without tears and talk tools handwriting assessment
- Certified HANDLE coach
- Hands on training in ABA approaches
- Certified in Brain Gym 101
- M.O.Th (Master of occupational therapy) from Faculty of Allied Health Science, Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi in 2007.
- B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy) from National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research (NIRTAR) Cuttack, Orissa under Utkal University in 2004.
- Life member All India Occupational Therapy Association (AIOTA).
- Life member of academic council of AIOTA (ACOT).
- Validated by Dept. of Health & Child, Ireland to practice as an Occupational therapist in Ireland.
As an Organizer
- Organized CRE with Ayush Society and NIPMED on 22 & 23 rd December 2018 at BRA New Delhi
- Organized workshop on understanding handwriting and handwriting related issues on September 2017 at Chetna world of therapeutic Services.
- Organized workshop on ADL for parents of children with special needs
As a Speaker
- Role of Sensory Integration in Learning disability at Jamia Hamdard on 29th Jan 2019
- Guest of Honor for World disability day on 2 nd Dec 2018 by Genesis Neurogen.
- Member for National Consultation workshop on Skill Development and Livelihood of persons with Disabilities in collaboration with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) on 3rd February 2017 at India Habitat Center, New Delhi
- Member of Round table conference on autism for creating the expository for autism by SCPWD on 11 th Jan 2017
- A lecture on Application of Psychological theories in day to day practice at National conference of Psychology at Navsari, Gujarat in 2016
- A presentation on impact of Sensory Integration therapy in Autism at 2nd annual workshop on Autism at Jabalpur in 2016
- Sensory Integration symposium at ISIC Vasant kunj in 2015
- Role of Occupational therapy in School system in Sarva Siksha Abhiyan at 4 districts of Punjab in 2012.
- Presentation on Sensory processing disorder in a Seminar on Autism and CP at GNDU, Amritsar 2011.
- A presentation on Learning disability by UGC at Harish Chandra B.Ed. College, Varansi (UP) in 2011
As a Speaker & Facilitator
- Hand’s on training in assessment and treatment of Autism at SNM rehabilitation and research center on 20 th Jan 2019
- Conducted workshop on “understanding Sensory & perceptual motor development and it’s on children at SNM Rehabilitation and Research Centre on 9 th December 2018
- Workshop on “Understanding Sensory needs in children with special needs” on 7 th October 2018 at Bridging Barrier Noida.
- Workshop on “Understanding Sensory needs in children with special needs” on 30 th September 2018 at Mata Asharphy Devi Memorial Shisu Punarwas Kendra Shahjahanpur UP.
- Workshop on “understanding meltdowns and behavior management approaches” with PORDAC NGO on 15 th September 2018
- Conducted a one day workshop on “Oral motor training” for Centre for Hope on 19 th Aug 2018 at Ghaziabad, UP.
- Organized and conducted a one day workshop on “Is it Behavior Is it sensory” on 4 th Aug 2018 at New Delhi.
- Conducted seminar on Role of Occupational therapy in pediatrics at Bikaner in 2015
- Conducted 4 days training program on early intervention for Hope Disability/Handicap International, India, conducted between 20 to 23rd January 2015 at Ganderbal, Srinagar
- A discussion on Sensory Integration and related behavioral issues in children with Autism spectrum disorders at Agra (UP) in 2014.
- Conducted a workshop on Inclusive education at DAV, Amritsar in 2013
- Organized and conducted five days training program on early intervention- a multidirectional Approach for Handicap International, India (Jammu and Kashmir), conducted between 3rd September to 7th September 2012 at Shakti4kids Vasant kun, New Delhi